Recommendation – Education – Networking
In order to ensure a high quality standard in the implementation of HDD projects, the DCA has published technical guidelines, which are currently available in their 4th edition in three languages, German, English and French.. A 5th edition is in progress.
The DCA Technical Guidelines represent the association’s standard work on HDD technology.
- Technische Richtlinien des DCA – Informationen und Empfehlungen für Planung, Bau und Dokumentation von HDD-Projekten
- DCA Technical Guidelines – Information and Recommendations for the Planning, Construction and Documentation of HDD-Projects,
- Directives Techniques du DCA – Informations et recommandations pour la planification, la réalisation et la documentation technique des projets de Forage Horizontal Dirigé,
A 4th edition in Spanish is in progress.
The standard work on HDD technology is widely recognised in Europe and is used by clients and contractors alike for the planning and implementation of HDD projects.
The German version of the guideline has also been mentioned by name in Germany in the so called „Verdingungsordnung für Bauleistungen (VOB) in the course of the introduction of a separate DIN standard for HDD drilling.
The following main topics are dealt with in the technical guidelines:
- Project basics
- Subsoil assessments
- Project planning
- Project implementation
- Safety and environmental protection
- Acceptance and documentation
- Quality assurance
Are you planning or awarding an HDD drilling contract?
Order the 4th edition today via our office